If you or someone you know is considering divorce, in the beginning stages of divorce or already filed for divorce, we are offering a free workshop this Saturday, May 19th regarding today's divorce options.
During the workshop a variety of options and topics will be discussed by industry professionals.
You will learn about your divorce options:
- Do it yourself
You will discover strategies to help you:
- Make informed decisions to reach your desired outcome
- Understand and manage the legal, financial, and emotional aspects of this difficult time
- Make the best decisions for your children
- Avoid common pitfalls and errors
You will receive a guest handout packed with information on the following topics:
- Spousal maintenance or alimony and child support
- Division of assets and liabilities
- Tax ramifications of divorce
- Rules of divorce from a child to her parents
Divorce Options™ presenters are experts who have guided hundreds of people through divorce. They are specially trained attorneys, financial specialists, divorce coaches, and child and family specialists that you will have an opportunity to meet and talk with.
DATE AND TIME
Sat, May 19, 2018
9:30 AM – 11:30 AM CDT
Maple Grove Community Center
12951 Weaver Lake Rd
Maple Grove, MN 55369
RSVPs for the workshop are appreciated but not required. You can RSVP through our online service.