If you or someone you know is considering divorce, in the beginning stages of divorce or already filed for divorce, you or they need to attend this information packed two-hour workshop.
You will learn about your divorce options:
- Do it yourself
And that’s just the beginning.
Specifically you’ll discover strategies to help you:
- Make informed decisions to reach your desired outcome
- Understand and manage the legal, financial, and emotional aspects of this difficult time
- Make the best decisions for your children
- Avoid common pitfalls and errors
You will receive a guest handout packed with information on the following topics:
- Spousal maintenance or alimony and child support
- Division of assets and liabilities
- Tax ramifications of divorce
- Rules of divorce from a child to her parents
Divorce Options™ presenters are experts who have guided hundreds of other people through divorce. They are specially trained attorneys, financial specialists, divorce coaches, and child and family specialists.
RSVPs appreciated but not required. Click here to RSVP